Welcome to EASTAR Health Services’s Nursing Division Home Page
Extraordinary Nurses – Extraordinary Care
We believe that EASTAR Health Services is a great place to be a nurse. We want to provide more effective care and make the practice of nursing more rewarding. Our nurses are committed to providing care that exceeds our patients’ expectations. You may learn more about our nurses and the opportunities available to them through these links:
Competitive Sign On and Referral Bonus Programs
Nursing is about testing your own limits. As a nursing student at EASTAR Health Services those opportunities are available to you. We take pride in mentoring and assisting with your nursing career development. Please review the opportunities listed on this site
EASTAR Health System offers a great working environment, competitive pay and a generous benefits package. To see an overview of our benefits, click here>>.
To learn more about our benefits or how they can be tailored to meet your needs, contact our HR Department.
EASTAR Health System Education Services
The EASTAR Health System’s Educational Services has a multitude of offerings in all areas of the healthcare environment. Some of the services and courses offered are outlined below.
- Competencies Improvement
- Entry Level (New Skills/New Tasks)
- Performance Improvement
- Personal/Career Development
- Orientation (Introduction to the Hospital and Department)
- Personal Computer Training
- Mandated Training (Training required by law or regulation)
Courses that are offered for the community include but are not limited to:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support Certification and Recertification (BLS)
- Fetal Monitoring Strip Review
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring Principles and Practices (EFMPP)
- MANDT Certification and Re-Certification
- 12 Lead EKG
- Basic Arrhythmia
- IV Certification
- Conscious Sedation
For information on classes and/or registration fees, please call the Education Department at 918-684-2349.